The Virginia Veterans Services Foundation was established to support the interest of Virginia Veterans and their families. The Foundation is governed and administered by an appointed Board of Trustees.
The Virginia Veterans Services Foundation provides supplemental funding for designated Veteran programs and services when state and federal funds are not available. The Foundation depends solely on contributions from the generosity of community and civic organizations, businesses and corporations, grants, and caring individuals. The Virginia Veterans Services Foundation provides support to our veterans in crisis or in need of assistance. Each dollar raised stays right here in Virginia.
Donations to the Foundation may be tax-deductible under § 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Board of Trustees
Paul Haughton, Jr.
Finance Committee Chair
Development Committee Chair
Procedures and Policies Committee Chair
Jarris L. Taylor, Jr.
Craig Crenshaw, Secretary of Veterans and Defense Affairs
Michael Dick, BVS Chair
Denice Williams, JLC Chair
Executive Director: Karla Williams Boughey
December 8, 2022 Meetings
- DRAFT Agenda– VSF Finance, Procedures and Policies, & Development Joint Committee Meeting 12.08.2022
- DRAFT Agenda– VSF Board of Trustees Meeting 12.08.2022
- Minutes September 8- VSF Board Draft
- FM 03 September 2022 Foundation Financials for Board
- BVS Report to VSF 12.08.22_
- JLC Report to VSF 12-05-2022
- FM 04 October 2022 Foundation Financials
- VSF 4 Year Comparison Revenue and Expenditures
- 11.21.2022 VSF ByLaws–
- 11.21.2022–VSF Policy F 1–Inter-Agency Relations
- 11.21.2022-VSF Policy F2–Foundation Admin and Ops. Joint Committee Edits docx
- 11.21.2022–VSF Policy F3- Planned Giving
- 11.21.2022– VSF Policy F4–Plans, Procedures, and Policies
- 11.21.2022–VSF Policy F5–Electronic Meetings
- 11.21.2022–VSF-DVS Policy J11–VSF-DVS Fundraising
- 11.21.2022–VSF-DVS Policy J12–In-Kind Donations
- 11.21.2022–VSF-DVS Policy J13–VSF Fund Management
- 11.21.2022 VSF JP 14– Joint Committee Edits